- Senior Investigator, Office of the Director
After earning his medical degree from the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine, Dr. Henderson completed an internship and residency in internal medicine and a two-year fellowship in infectious diseases at Harbor-UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles) Medical Center. Subsequently, he was assistant professor of medicine at UCLA School of Medicine. He has received six NIH Director's Awards, a Clinical Center Director's Award, two Director's Merit Awards for Significant Achievement from the National Institute of Mental Health, and two Department of Health and Human Services Secretary's Distinguished Service Awards.
- (2018). Adolescent socioeconomic status and depressive symptoms in later life: Evidence from structural equation models. JOURNAL OF AFFECTIVE DISORDERS. 225, 702-708.
- (2018). Biochemical, physiological and clinical effects of L-methylfolate in schizophrenia: a randomized controlled trial. MOLECULAR PSYCHIATRY. 23(2), 316-322.
- (2018). Clinical depression and anxiety among ST-elevation myocardial infarction hospitalizations: Results from Nationwide Inpatient Sample 2004-2013. PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH. 266, 291-300.
- (2018). Intimate partner violence during pregnancy and perinatal mental disorders in low and lower middle income countries: A systematic review of literature, 1990-2017. CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REVIEW. 66, 117-135.