Levin, Judith G., Ph.D. individual record
- Senior Investigator, Section on Viral Gene Regulation
- (2016). Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Structure of the APOBEC3B Catalytic Domain: Structural Basis for Substrate Binding and DNA Deaminase Activity. BIOCHEMISTRY. 55(21), 2944-2959.
- (2015). Sequence and structural determinants of human APOBEC3H deaminase and anti-HIV-1 activities. Retrovirology. 12,
- (2014). Oligomerization transforms human APOBEC3G from an efficient enzyme to a slowly dissociating nucleic acid-binding protein. Nature Chemistry. 6(1), 28-33.
- (2014). Selection of fully processed HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein is required for optimal nucleic acid chaperone activity in reverse transcription. VIRUS RESEARCH. 193, 52-64.