- Investigator, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch
Dr. Purdue received a Ph.D. in epidemiology from the University of Toronto, Canada. He joined DCEG in 2004 as a postdoctoral fellow within the Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, and was appointed to the position of tenure-track investigator in 2009. He has received several awards for his research in molecular epidemiology, including DCEG and NIH Fellowship Achievement awards and a DCEG Intramural Research Award.
- (2020). Pathway Analysis of Renal Cell Carcinoma Genome-Wide Association Studies Identifies Novel Associations. CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGY BIOMARKERS & PREVENTION. 29(10), 2065-2069.
- (2020). Alcohol drinking and head and neck cancer risk: the joint effect of intensity and duration. BRITISH JOURNAL OF CANCER.
- (2020). Associations Between Prediagnostic Concentrations of Circulating Sex Steroid Hormones and Liver Cancer Among Postmenopausal Women. HEPATOLOGY. 72(2), 535-547.
- (2020). Associations between reproductive factors and biliary tract cancers in women from the Biliary Tract Cancers Pooling Project. JOURNAL OF HEPATOLOGY. 73, 863-872.