- Senior Investigator, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology
Dr. Michael Seidman received his Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1975. He did postdoctoral work at the NIH and at Princeton University. He worked at the NIH and in the biotechnology industry before assuming his present position in the Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, NIA.
- (2020). FANCJ compensates for RAP80 deficiency and suppresses genomic instability induced by interstrand cross-links. NUCLEIC ACIDS RESEARCH. 48(16), 9161-9180.
- (2020). DONSON and FANCM associate with different replisomes distinguished by replication timing and chromatin domain. Nature Communications. 11(1),
- (2019). EXD2 Protects Stressed Replication Forks and Is Required for Cell Viability in the Absence of BRCA1/2. MOLECULAR CELL. 75(3), 605-+.
- (2019). Loss of ARID1A in Tumor Cells Renders Selective Vulnerability to Combined Ionizing Radiation and PARP Inhibitor Therapy. CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 25(18), 5584-5594.
- (2019). Remodeling of Interstrand Crosslink Proximal Replisomes Is Dependent on ATR, FANCM, and FANCD2. Cell Reports. 27(6), 1794-+.