- Senior Investigator, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology
Dr. Michael Seidman received his Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1975. He did postdoctoral work at the NIH and at Princeton University. He worked at the NIH and in the biotechnology industry before assuming his present position in the Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, NIA.
- (2018). Imaging cellular responses to antigen tagged DNA damage. DNA REPAIR. 71, 183-189.
- (2018). R-loops cause genomic instability in T helper lymphocytes from patients with Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome. JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY. 142(1), 219-234.
- (2017). Arsenite Binds to the RING Finger Domain of FANCL E3 Ubiquitin Ligase and Inhibits DNA Interstrand Crosslink Repair. ACS Chemical Biology. 12(7), 1858-1866.
- (2017). CHD4 Has Oncogenic Functions in Initiating and Maintaining Epigenetic Suppression of Multiple Tumor Suppressor Genes. CANCER CELL. 31(5), 653-+.