- Senior Investigator, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology
Dr. Michael Seidman received his Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1975. He did postdoctoral work at the NIH and at Princeton University. He worked at the NIH and in the biotechnology industry before assuming his present position in the Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, NIA.
- (2015). Catalytic Strand Separation by RECQ1 Is Required for RPA-Mediated Response to Replication Stress. CURRENT BIOLOGY. 25(21), 2830-2838.
- (2015). Contra lateral hearing loss after vestibular schwannoma excision: A rare complication of neurotologic surgery. ENT-EAR NOSE & THROAT JOURNAL. 94(1), 28-31.
- (2015). MERIT40 cooperates with BRCA2 to resolve DNA interstrand cross-links. GENES & DEVELOPMENT. 29(18), 1955-1968.
- (2015). Nuclear GIT2 Is an ATM Substrate and Promotes DNA Repair. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR BIOLOGY. 35(7), 1081-1096.
- (2015). UHRF1 Contributes to DNA Damage Repair as a Lesion Recognition Factor and Nuclease Scaffold. Cell Reports. 10(12), 1957-1966.