Prof Lee Soo Teck graduated with a BSc(Hons) degree from NUS in 1988, and joined NUS as a senior tutor in the same year. He was awarded the NUS Overseas Graduate Scholarship to pursue a PhD degree at Yale University. Upon graduation from Yale in 1993, he returned to the Department of Mathematics at NUS as a lecturer. His research interest is representation theory and classical invariant theory.
- (2013). Pieri algebras for the orthogonal and symplectic groups. Israel Journal of Mathematics. 195(1), 215-245.
- (2012). Why should the Littlewood–Richardson Rule be true?. Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society. 49(2), 187-236.
- (2010). Spherical harmonics on Grassmannians. Colloquium Mathematicum. 118(1), 349-364.
- (2009). Toric degeneration of branching algebras. ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS. 220(6), 1809-1841.
- (2008). Degenerate principal series and local theta correspondence III: The case of complex groups. Journal of Algebra. 319(1), 336-359.