Prof Lee Soo Teck graduated with a BSc(Hons) degree from NUS in 1988, and joined NUS as a senior tutor in the same year. He was awarded the NUS Overseas Graduate Scholarship to pursue a PhD degree at Yale University. Upon graduation from Yale in 1993, he returned to the Department of Mathematics at NUS as a lecturer. His research interest is representation theory and classical invariant theory.
- (2008). Intersection of harmonics and Capelli identities for symmetric pairs. Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan. 60(4), 955-982.
- (2007). Bases for some reciprocity algebras I. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 359(09), 4359-4388.
- (2007). Covariants of Spn(C) and degenerate principal series of GLn(H). Journal of Functional Analysis. 253(1), 18-42.
- (2006). Bases for some reciprocity algebras II. ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS. 206(1), 145-210.
- (2006). Bases for some reciprocity algebras III. Compositio Mathematica. 142(06), 1594-1614.