Prof Lee Soo Teck graduated with a BSc(Hons) degree from NUS in 1988, and joined NUS as a senior tutor in the same year. He was awarded the NUS Overseas Graduate Scholarship to pursue a PhD degree at Yale University. Upon graduation from Yale in 1993, he returned to the Department of Mathematics at NUS as a lecturer. His research interest is representation theory and classical invariant theory.
- (2003). Degenerate principal series representations of Sp(p, q). Israel Journal of Mathematics. 137(1), 355-379.
- (2001). On the (g,K)-cohomology of certain theta lifts. Pacific Journal of Mathematics. 199(1), 93-110.
- (1999). Degenerate Principal Series Representations of GLn(C) and GLn(R). Journal of Functional Analysis. 166(2), 244-309.
- (1998). Degenerate principal series and local theta correspondence. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 350(12), 5017-5046.
- (1997). Degenerate principal series and local theta correspondence II. Israel Journal of Mathematics. 100(1), 29-59.