- Senior Investigator, RNA Viruses Section
Dr. Collins received a Ph.D. in 1981 from the University of Connecticut. He conducted postdoctoral research at the University of North Carolina from 1981 to 1984. At that time, he joined the Laboratory of Infectious Diseases, where he received tenure in 1990. He serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Virology, Virology, and Virus Research.
- (2019). Impact of stable angina on health status and quality of life perception of currently treated patients. The BRIDGE 2 survey. European Journal of Internal Medicine. 70, 60-67.
- (2015). Observation of J/psi p Resonances Consistent with Pentaquark States in Lambda(0)(b) -> J/psi K(-)p Decays. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS. 115(7),
- (2015). Observation of the B-s(0) -> eta 'eta ' Decay. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS. 115(5),
- (2014). Evidence for CP Violation in B+ -> p(p)over-barK(+) Decays. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS. 113(14),
- (2014). Measurement of the (B)over-bar(s)(0) Meson Lifetime in D-s(+)pi(-) Decays. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS. 113(17),
- (2020). Effect of bariatric surgery on long-term cardiovascular outcomes: a nationwide nested cohort study. EUROPEAN HEART JOURNAL. 41(28), 2660-2667.
- (2020). Association of Radial Artery Graft vs Saphenous Vein Graft With Long-term Cardiovascular Outcomes Among Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 324(2), 179-187.
- (2020). Safety and Immunogenicity of the Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine RSV/Delta NS2/Delta 1313/I1314L in RSV-Seronegative Children. JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 222(1), 82-91.
- (2020). Live-Attenuated Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine With M2-2 Deletion and With Small Hydrophobic Noncoding Region Is Highly Immunogenic in Children. JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 221(12), 2050-2059.