- Senior Investigator, Biostatistics & Computational Biology Branch
Shyamal Peddada received BSc (Hons) in Mathematics from the University of Delhi, India, MSc in Agricultural Statistics from the Indian Agricultural (Statistics) Research Institute and PhD from University of Pittsburgh in 1983. Before joining the NIEHS in 2000 he as was a tenured full professor of statistics at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
- (2020). Analysis of compositions of microbiomes with bias correction. Nature Communications. 11(1),
- (2020). Potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial toxicity in cancer survivors. HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 42(6), 1332-1338.
- (2020). Unique microRNA alterations in hepatocellular carcinomas arising either spontaneously or due to chronic exposure to Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) in B6C3F1/N mice. ARCHIVES OF TOXICOLOGY. 94(7), 2523-2541.
- (2019). Associations of Thigh and Abdominal Adipose Tissue Radiodensity with Glucose and Insulin in Nondiabetic African-Ancestry Men. Obesity. 28(2), 404-411.
- (2019). Health literacy: Impact on quality of life in head and neck cancer survivors. LARYNGOSCOPE. 130(10), 2354-2359.