- Investigator, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch
Dr. Koutros received her M.P.H. and Ph.D. in epidemiology from Yale University. She completed her doctoral work through the Yale-NCI partnership training program in cancer epidemiology, conducting research in the Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch (OEEB). In 2008, upon completion of her doctorate she became a fellow in OEEB; she was appointed to the position of tenure-track investigator in 2015.
- (2020). Ingested Nitrate and Nitrite and Bladder Cancer in Northern New England. EPIDEMIOLOGY. 31(1), 136-144.
- (2020). Insecticide use and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma subtypes: A subset meta-analysis of the North American Pooled Project. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CANCER.
- (2020). Genome-wide association study identifies 32 novel breast cancer susceptibility loci from overall and subtype-specific analyses. NATURE GENETICS. 52(6), 572-+.
- (2020). RE: EXTENDED MORTALITY FOLLOW-UP OF A COHORT OF 25,460 WORKERS EXPOSED TO ACRYLONITRILE REPLY. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY. 189(4), 361-362.
- (2020). Diesel exhaust and bladder cancer risk by pathologic stage and grade subtypes. ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL. 135,