- Senior Investigator, Chemotaxis Signal Section
Dr. Jin received his B.S. in biology from the Peking University, China, in 1984 and his Ph.D. from the department of biochemistry at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Rutgers-UMDNJ in 1994. From 1994 to 2000, he was a postdoctoral fellow in the department of biological chemistry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Jin was appointed instructor in the department of cell biology and anatomy at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 2001. In July 2001, he joined the Laboratory of Immunogenetics as a tenure-track investigator. In 2009, he became senior investigator at NIAID.
- (2020). Polymorphisms in IL-1A are associated with endometrial cancer susceptibility among Chinese Han population: A case-control study. International Journal of Immunogenetics. 47(2), 169-174.
- (2019). Association between ACYP2 polymorphisms and the risk of renal cell cancer. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine. 7(11),
- (2011). GABA exerts protective and regenerative effects on islet beta cells and reverses diabetes. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 108(28), 11692-11697.
- (2020). Variants in multiple genes are associated with esophageal cancer risk in a Chinese Han population: A case-control study. JOURNAL OF GENE MEDICINE.
- (2020). A CRISPR-based method for testing the essentiality of a gene. Scientific Reports. 10(1),
- (2020). Association between CYP2C19 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to high-altitude pulmonary edema. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 14(10), 973-979.
- (2020). Genetic variation of pharmacogenomic VIP variants in Zhuang nationality of southern China. PHARMACOGENOMICS JOURNAL.