- Assistant Clinical Investigator, Laboratory of Informatics Development
Dr. Huser did his M.D. studies at Palacky University in the Czech Republic. His Ph.D. work in biomedical informatics at the University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Biomedical Informatics focused on workflow technology and retrospective analysis of Electronic Health Record (EHR) data in the domains of decision support, quality improvement and medical research. Dr. Huser worked extensively with numerous informatics systems at Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT and also later at Marshfield Clinic prior coming to NIH. He is a former Fulbright Ph.D. scholar and in 2010 he received a young investigator award at an HMO Research Network annual symposium.
- (2018). Data sharing platforms for de-identified data from human clinical trials. Clinical Trials. 15(4), 413-423.
- (2018). Sex and race or ethnicity disparities in opioid prescriptions for dental diagnoses among patients receiving Medicaid. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION. 149(4), 246-255.
- (2016). Characterizing treatment pathways at scale using the OHDSI network. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(27), 7329-7336.
- (2016). Current applications and future directions for the CDISC Operational Data Model standard: A methodological review. JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL INFORMATICS. 60, 352-362.