- Senior Investigator, Genitourinary Malignancies Branch
Dr. Dahut received his M.D. from Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He completed clinical training in internal medicine at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD, followed by training in hematology and medical oncology at the Bethesda Naval Hospital and the Medicine Branch of the NCI. Dr. Dahut worked as an attending physician in the NCI-Navy Medical Oncology Branch until 1995. He then joined the faculty of the Lombardi Cancer Center at Georgetown University before returning to the former NCI Medicine Branch in 1998 as head of the prostate cancer clinic. In 2002, Dr Dahut became Chief of the GU/GYN Clinical Research Section in the Medical Oncology Clinical Research Unit. Dr. Dahut's primary research interest has been in the development of novel therapeutic strategies for the treatment of adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
- (2020). The Potential Role for Immunotherapy in Biochemically Recurrent Prostate Cancer. UROLOGIC CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA. 47(4), 457-467.
- (2020). Cabozantinib plus docetaxel and prednisone in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. BJU INTERNATIONAL.
- (2020). Evaluating Biochemically Recurrent Prostate Cancer: Histologic Validation of F-18-DCFPyL PET/CT with Comparison to Multiparametric MRI. RADIOLOGY. 296(3), 564-572.
- (2020). Implementation of Germline Testing for Prostate Cancer: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2019. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 38(24), 2798-+.
- (2020). The World of Clinical Trial Development Post COVID-19: Lessons Learned from a Global Pandemic. CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 26(16), 4198-4200.