- Senior Investigator, Lymphoid Malignancies Branch
Dr. Wilson received his B.A. and M.S. in biology from Stanford University in 1975. In 1981, he received his Ph.D. in neurobiology and M.D. from Stanford, and he completed residency training in internal medicine at Stanford in 1984. From 1984 to 1987, he was a clinical associate in the Medicine Branch, NCI, where he completed a fellowship in medical oncology. Dr. Wilson was special assistant to the director, Division of Cancer Treatment, NCI, from 1988 to 1995. In 1995, he joined the former Medicine Branch as a senior oncologist.
- (2020). Multicenter Study of Risk-Adapted Therapy With Dose-Adjusted EPOCH-R in Adults With Untreated Burkitt Lymphoma. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 38(22), 2519-+.
- (2020). Prognostic value of interim FDG-PET in diffuse large cell lymphoma: results from the CALGB 50303 Clinical Trial. BLOOD. 135(25), 2224-2234.
- (2020). Inhibition of Bruton tyrosine kinase in patients with severe COVID-19. Science Immunology. 5(48),
- (2020). Molecular Classification and Treatment of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma. CANCER JOURNAL. 26(3), 195-205.
- (2020). Pathobiology and treatment of lymphomatoid granulomatosis, a rare EBV-driven disorder. BLOOD. 135(16), 1344-1352.