- Senior Investigator, Office of the Director
After earning his medical degree from the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine, Dr. Henderson completed an internship and residency in internal medicine and a two-year fellowship in infectious diseases at Harbor-UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles) Medical Center. Subsequently, he was assistant professor of medicine at UCLA School of Medicine. He has received six NIH Director's Awards, a Clinical Center Director's Award, two Director's Merit Awards for Significant Achievement from the National Institute of Mental Health, and two Department of Health and Human Services Secretary's Distinguished Service Awards.
- (2020). Shifting sands-Molecular coronavirus testing during a time of inconsistent resources. INFECTION CONTROL AND HOSPITAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 41(10), 1190-1191.
- (2020). The effects of eszopiclone on sleep spindles and memory consolidation in schizophrenia: a randomized clinical trial. NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY.
- (2020). Correlates of depression and quality of life among patients with epilepsy in Nigeria. EPILEPSY RESEARCH. 164,
- (2020). Testing and Clinical Management of Health Care Personnel Potentially Exposed to Hepatitis C Virus - CDC Guidance, United States, 2020. MMWR Recommendations and Reports. 69(6), 1-8.