- NIH Distinguished Investigator, Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Dr. Pastan is co-chief of the Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Center for Cancer Research. He obtained his M.D. from Tufts University, received his medical training at Yale University and research training at the NIH. He established the Laboratory of Molecular Biology in 1970.
- (2020). Phase 1 study of the immunotoxin LMB-100 in patients with mesothelioma and other solid tumors expressing mesothelin. CANCER. 126(22), 4936-4947.
- (2020). Enhanced efficacy of mesothelin-targeted immunotoxin LMB-100 and anti-PD-1 antibody in patients with mesothelioma and mouse tumor models. Science Translational Medicine. 12(550),
- (2020). Population pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of moxetumomab pasudotox in patients with relapsed or refractory hairy cell leukaemia. BRITISH JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY. 86(7), 1367-1376.
- (2020). Phase I/II Study of the Mesothelin-targeted Immunotoxin LMB-100 with Nab-Paclitaxel for Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 26(4), 828-836.